[erlang-questions] EPmail-0.1 released

Johan Wärlander johan@REDACTED
Sat Jan 29 08:54:14 CET 2011

I'll look closer at the code when I get to the office, but initially I can
say that if your gen_fsm should receive data from the socket, you need to
transfer ownership to the new process.. Something like:

{ok, Pid} = supervisor:start_child(...),
gen_tcp:controlling_process(Sock, Pid),

Check docs for gen_tcp, not sure of that function call.

Eh.. Tedious to type on the phone :)

//Johan