[erlang-questions] Re: Shell is terminated (and then restarts) mysteriously

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Jan 21 18:52:56 CET 2011

erlang can hold 2 copies of a module, when you can compile (and load) a module
the oldest version will be deleted, processes having references to
that module will be killed.

So what probably happens is that the shell process have a reference to
the code, it will be killed
when the module unloads.

/Dan