[erlang-questions] Erlang project dependency management/build tools

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 16:33:06 CET 2011

BG -

I have found rebar to be a good tool for the job.  The rebar team is doing
a great job.

Here is an example of applying the rebar tool along with Google's repo
tool.
     http://hibari.github.com/hibari-doc/hibari-app-developer-guide.en.html#_building_hibari_from_source

The repo tool is optional since rebar can also be used to automate the
downloading of dependencies.  However, the repo tool has some nice
features for managing a set of Git repositories.

The documentation effort is still a work in progress.  Nevertheless, it
might be helpful for your study.

thanks,

- Joe