[erlang-questions] Erlang / C# The Best Interface

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 21:58:38 CET 2011

Pretty cool. I like the dynamic feel of `erlangServerRequest1.Request(new
object[] {“’insert_person’”, “Ivan”, 26, “Male”});` but couldn't you define
the `Request` method using a param-array (i.e., Request(params object[]
args) { ... }) so as to avoid the noisy object array instantiation at the
call site?

Silly me nit-picking though. Looks like a nice API - I'll have a play
integrating Erlang with F# this weekend. :)