[erlang-questions] Building selected modules

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Fri Jan 14 17:23:13 CET 2011

Hi,

If you do './otp_build setup && ./otp_build release' a small erlang
release will be compiled and published into releases/$ARCH. As for only
doing certain applications I do not know of any way, but you can always
edit lib/Makefile which lists which applications to compile.

This assumes that you are building from the github repo and not from the
sources at erlang.org/download. There should however be a similar
makefile there that you can edit.

Lukas