[erlang-questions] Erlang and the learning curve

Gilberio Carmenates García co7eb@REDACTED
Wed Jan 5 03:38:31 CET 2011

Hi, well because nobody likes C# because it's not all free and well Java is
a big community language, so what other language you think I could translate
it?

The thing is that the EVO framework has a part in Erlang for the server
development, and the other part is in .Net C#, you can use this other part
in whichever of .Net languages except Silver Light because I need to
recompile the dlls for it. But talking about .Net is not well received in
the free soft community, so I’m in trouble because I’m in the middle of both
tendencies, the free one and the not free like Microsoft, so, I know that C#
itself is free if we use mono, but Who likes mono? I think the mono’s
developers and its fans only. So that the real problem here, if I could find
a community witch likes C# and Erlang and the same time I think my life
shall be realized at all.

Best,

Ivan.