[erlang-questions] Suggestions for easy to use super stable lightweight http server?

Samuel Elliott sam@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 15:49:31 CET 2011

An article I wrote a while ago (but I believe it's still current)
enumerating erlang's http library offerings. I hope that it is useful:
http://lenary.co.uk/erlang/2011/08/erlang-web-libraries/

Sam

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Tom Burdick <thomas.burdick@REDACTED> wrote:
> I've been using cowboy for close to 3 months now for a project.
> Nothing I've written has had to change. That doesn't mean there is any
> guarantee things won't change (it isn't 1.x yet after all right?) but
> I'd say cowboy's api is relatively stable at this point. Loic would
> know best though!
>
> If you like webmachine cowboy has the rest logic from webmachine in it
> now written in plain english. See cowboy_http_rest.erl. You can pretty
> much take the webmachine documentation and apply it to cowboy with a
> few differences. Its also about 2-3x faster in my experience.
>
> -Tom
>
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Zabrane Mickael <zabrane3@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 21, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Max Bourinov wrote:
>>
>> Yeh... Cowboy sounds good, but it has two days old commits on http request
>> functions.
>>

>> Cowboy is actively maintained, that's why.
>> I don't think the changes will break anything.
>>
>> This seems not very cool to me... I really afraid to take it to production.
>>

>> Maybe Essen (cowboy's author) can comment on that.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Zabrane

Samuel Elliott
sam@REDACTED