[erlang-questions] Suggestions for easy to use super stable lightweight http server?

Tom Burdick thomas.burdick@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 15:01:22 CET 2011

I've been using cowboy for close to 3 months now for a project.
Nothing I've written has had to change. That doesn't mean there is any
guarantee things won't change (it isn't 1.x yet after all right?) but
I'd say cowboy's api is relatively stable at this point. Loic would
know best though!

If you like webmachine cowboy has the rest logic from webmachine in it
now written in plain english. See cowboy_http_rest.erl. You can pretty
much take the webmachine documentation and apply it to cowboy with a
few differences. Its also about 2-3x faster in my experience.

-Tom