[erlang-questions] can't make this shit up

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Dec 12 09:42:05 CET 2011

Hi!

Well that code is quite old, I wrote it several years ago when I was
trying to implement the https through a proxy feature but back then
the ssl application did not have the upgrade capability. I commented
it out as I expected to be able to uncomment it once the ssl
application was fixed.
I would be very suprised if it worked with out some adjustments, and I
am not sure it is compleat. And to make a long story short the ssl
application had many problems and I spent the last couple of years
making a better ssl application.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB