[erlang-questions] can't make this shit up

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sat Dec 10 12:10:19 CET 2011

Hi Ingela,

When it is a high enough priority for me, I'll write a patch if it's not
already happened. Strangely the code appears to be already there but
commented out in httpc_handler.erl, but I haven't the time to dig through
what it does. Maybe I'll uncomment it, recompile and see if it works when
I'm in work on Monday. :)