[erlang-questions] Erlang web framework

eigenfunction emeka_1978@REDACTED
Sat Dec 10 22:41:24 CET 2011

Hi everybody, i would loke to get my feet wet into erlang web
development so i wanted to ask: what is the state of erlang web
frameworks? i did google a little bit and found a couple  of
interesting projects. But having written some web applications in
webobjects before, security is paramount for me. I have been playing
with "scala lift" lately and wanted to know if the erlang community
has something of the sort, i mean easy ajax + html component security.
Or something in the line of smaltalk seaside. Thank you very much
indeed.