[erlang-questions] BERT vs protobuf in the erlang world

Mark Geib mark.geib@REDACTED
Wed Aug 24 01:38:45 CEST 2011

Any chance of sharing your erlang generator for protobuf.? We have
been using protobuf with erlang for a while and F-I-I-I-ghting with
the generation of erlang code for our protobufs. Or, a pointer to a
quality generator some one else knows of would be appreciated.

Mark.