[erlang-questions] Erlang Web Libraries & Frameworks

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 14:48:11 CEST 2011

Sam

Hypernumbers have just released a request signing library which is
substantially based on Amazon's HMAC-SHA authentication schema. The
aim is to provide a common, reusable format for request
canonicalisation and signing for private/public key pair authentication.

Ideally we would like to build up a set of client libraries that
implement it. The code is structured so as to make it as easy as
possible for developers of client libraries to build and test them
against unit tests and to try and avoid the hell that is debugging
against production systems not in your control.

This library is now in the examples part of mochiweb.

Gordon