[erlang-questions] Erlang Web Libraries & Frameworks

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 07:55:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

While, for the most part, you're right about Nitrogen not being
*aimed* at simple restful api development, it's not too hard to do.

wf:q and wf:qs will read values from querystring and post variables,
so you can easily pass around json and what not.

Using a template is optional, since every page's entry point is the
main() function.

Further, if you'd rather not do querystrings, you can trivially do
path parsing. IE: assuming you have a module called 'api', for the
path /api/myinfo/123, wf:path_info() returns "myinfo/123".

Between those and mochijson, building a simple api should be a breeze
in nitrogen.

-Jesse