[erlang-questions] Developing killer / open source apps

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Fri Aug 5 14:12:10 CEST 2011

On 3 aug 2011, at 23:08, Max Lapshin wrote:
> While erlyvideo was licensed as MIT I have received only 10 lines of
> code from external contributors. Only 10 lines during 3 years.

This is indeed a terrible return for all your efforts.
With Zotonic we are more lucky, receiving many patches, complete modules, translations and documentation from the community.

In your case I completely understand the GPL license.  I already assumed that the erlyvideo business was not possible without this license.

- Marc