[erlang-questions] Developing killer / open source apps

Steve Strong steve@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 22:44:40 CEST 2011

What's the chances of erlyvideo and the related libraries also being licensed with something slightly more permissive than GPL, such as LGPL or similar; we deal with a number of corporate clients where use of GPL is pretty much forbidden, so are having to replicate a number of areas of erylvideo functionality.  If the licensing was different, we could instead spend such efforts contributing back to erlyvideo…

Cheers,

Steve