[erlang-questions] Developing killer / open source apps

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 22:19:41 CEST 2011

http://code.google.com/p/erlyvideo repository wasn't updated for years.

All development now is going in http://github.com/erlyvideo and private
repositories.

Currently I have not only frame repacking layer for codecs
h264,aac,mp3,mpeg4,vp6,h263,pcm,g.711,g.726 and such protocols as
mpeg-ts, rtmp, rtsp/rtp, sip, but also some device handling features and
transcoding modules.

And I can say you: ffmpeg is much better when it is in erlang =)  We are
adding now generic libavcodec support, but such things
like libavformat at very badly written in C. Erlang fits this task much
better.