[erlang-questions] [ANN] misultin v0.7

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Tue Apr 12 18:53:24 CEST 2011

hello robert,

i've had similar requests on #erlang and this is definitely on the todo
list.

i will of course need to support backwards compatibility and i need to spend
some time in figuring out what is the best way to do so. if you feel like
sharing any pointers, i'll obviously be very glad to read from you :)

r.