[erlang-questions] [ANN] misultin v0.7

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sun Apr 10 15:28:27 CEST 2011

misultin_req and misultin_ws are parameterized modules. Misultin does
less than mochiweb, handling only GET and POST methods (and websockets).
But it does it a little faster than mochiweb, and it's catching up in
the number of features.

If you need performance or hate parameterized modules I'd advise to look
at the alternative I am working on, cowboy:
https://github.com/extend/cowboy - it's a work in progress and hasn't
been used in production yet but this should happen in a month or two. It
can process 1.5 times as many requests as misultin right now. Websocket
and fast-cgi support are getting worked on and should be coming soon.

Loïc Hoguin
Dev:Extend