[erlang-questions] good dialyzer docs?

Cláudio Amaral coa@REDACTED
Wed Apr 6 14:25:57 CEST 2011

Good afternoon!

I am looking for a good dialyzer manual (other than the one in the
Erlang man pages)

It is hard to get a good understanding of what the tool actually is
doing without looking at the code or something and sometimes a weird
error message appears.

On this subject, I got something like "function f is used but no type
information about it is given" although I had it defined and the
'problem' was that (product of refactoring) I was calling the local
function with the module name, which is perfectly legal but dialyzer
seems to deslike it. Any particular reason?

Sorry about the mix of questions, but they looked related enough.

Cláudio.