[erlang-questions] Re: Specifying 'erts' as an application

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Mon Apr 4 22:15:02 CEST 2011

I would really love it if someone with explicit knowledge of this
chimes in. It actually matters quite a bit to sinan.

As quick test I did the following.

2> application:start(erts).
{error,{"no such file or directory","erts.app"}}

That seems to confirm that the system does not consider it an
application, but then again it could be an idiosyncrasy of the
application module.

Eric