[erlang-questions] 14A wants 'fop', what/where?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Sep 9 07:42:01 CEST 2010

It's unfortunate that Erlang installation still has these dependencies, when
you consider that xmerl offers something like XSLT functionality, and (last
I checked), there's something called NErlGuten that might substitute
entirely for FOP.  I suppose it's only a minor annoyance.  OTOH, there's
this theory that PHP won out over a huge field of server-side scripting
languages in the late 90s (some of them probably better) because it was the
easiest to install.

-michael turner