Dynamically add node to Distributed Application

Steve Strong steve@REDACTED
Thu Sep 2 23:09:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm working on the design of an Erlang based system which will be hosted on
EC2.  Right now, a distributed application with a set of nodes looks like
the right way forward, but one of my requirements is to be able to
dynamically spin up new amazon instances and add them to the nodes within
the distributed app.

However, I can't see a way of adding nodes to a running distributed app - I
am, however, a self-confessed Erlang noob, so any pointers would be much
appreciated!

Cheers,

Steve