[erlang-questions] How to wake up hibernated process without sending message from external process

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Mon Oct 25 14:54:45 CEST 2010

Of course this is not periodical itself, but you can make it periodical by
calling it every time before you hibernate

Another way would be to use time:send_interval , but it's not a scalable
way
http://www.erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/commoncaveats.html#id52228