[erlang-questions] performance on multicore computer

Jiansen He jiansenhe@REDACTED
Sat Oct 23 00:42:40 CEST 2010

where shall I run erl(1).  I got this when I start erlang

Erlang R14B (erts-5.8.1) [source] [smp:4:4] [rq:4] [async-threads:0] [hipe]
[kernel-poll:false]

My program should be parallel.  I have a similar Haskell program which could
consume 380% CPU!

Jiansen