[erlang-questions] If you could rename ports, what would you call them?

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri@REDACTED
Tue Oct 5 21:57:10 CEST 2010

As I'm building a language which is layered on top of Erlang itself, would
it make sense to implement TCP sockets as Pids which point to a proxy
process that actually talks to the socket or ETS table, relegating ports to
the internal implementation?

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand