[erlang-questions] spawning funs on other nodes that does not contain my module

Lukas Larsson <>
Tue Nov 30 21:31:04 CET 2010

It is not possible directly, you would have to get the code to the other
side somehow. code:load_binary is made specifically for this purpose,

Just use rpc:call(MyNode,
code,load_binary,[mymod,"mymod.erl",BinaryModuleCode]) and off you go!