[erlang-questions] Lua Driver

dkoch@REDACTED dkoch@REDACTED
Thu Nov 25 12:24:52 CET 2010

And true, it's not like Lua weigth that much either, especially face to Erlang and its libraries :p

David KOCH

Message du : 25/11/2010
De : "Jesse Gumm " <sigmastar@REDACTED>
A : "Erlang Questions" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Copie à :
Sujet : Re: [erlang-questions] Lua Driver

Given that Lua is so commonly used as scripting for other projects, it
makes sense to incorporate lua support - it can serve as a slightly
more convenient bridge from Erlang to other systems, or as Timo
suggested, to take advantage of it's bindings where Erlang lacks them.

Improved interoperability is always good.

-Jesse

--
Jesse Gumm
Sigma Star Systems