[erlang-questions] The most better Erlang web server!

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Wed Nov 24 19:44:06 CET 2010

All the servers have their advantages and disadvantages, each of them
has its specials making it better for some tasks.

If you aim for great performance, have a look at mochiweb or misultin.
If you need a lot of features or have a web server from the box,
without having to write any extra code, try yaws.

The same concerns web frameworks. Have a look at nitrogen and zotonic
if you want something powerful.

Finally, sometimes it's all about your taste. You'd better play with
them all and then choose your favorite one.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk