Problems with gen_udp on multi-homed hosts

Gregory Haskins gregory.haskins@REDACTED
Tue Nov 16 16:47:57 CET 2010

On 11/16/10 10:31 AM, Gregory Haskins wrote:

> So the obvious solution to me after googling was to use the {ip,
> {192.168.122.1}} option on the open.  The open() call succeeds with this
> option set, but I never see any packets (even though I have sniffed the
> line and they are indeed being sent.

To be clear:  The problem I am describing here is that, once {ip, ..} is
set, I don't seem to _receive_ any packets on the socket, even though
wireshark shows the packets are indeed floating around the L2 network.

-Greg