[erlang-questions] Erlang and OTP tutorials at YOW!, Melbourne & Brisbane, Dec 2010

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Mon Nov 15 17:35:32 CET 2010

Hello Ulf,

I'm in Melbourne!

For those of us unfortunately unable to get time off to attend, is there a
possibility for an ErlLounge? I personally would love to hear some war
stories from your AXD days!

- Edmond -