[erlang-questions] Re: SSL and client authentication

Saager Mhatre <>
Mon Nov 15 12:05:30 CET 2010

Shouldn't it be trivial to kick off another https process to do the ssl
handoff for various urls?

Sent from my Motorola Milestone.

On Nov 15, 2010 3:51 PM, "Alessandro Sivieri" <>

2010/11/15 <>

> However, the SSL handshake *has* occured by the time the response is sent
> back, so it shouldn't...
This is what I thought, too; Apache and Nginx allow a user to configure
which Web paths have to be mutually authenticated and which not, even if
both use HTTPS...

> Since the OP has decided to use nginx, there's not much point in going
> into the mechanics of h...
So there is a way to do this in (pure) Erlang?

Sivieri Alessandro