Wed Nov 10 07:29:23 CET 2010
ibrowse-2.1.0 has been released.
ibrowse is a HTTP client written in erlang as an alternative to the
built in HTTP client httpc.
Get it from https://github.com/cmullaparthi/ibrowse/archives/v2.1.0
* Fixed build on OpenSolaris. Bug report and patch from
* Fixed behaviour of inactivity_timeout option. Reported by
* Prevent atom table pollution when bogus URLs are input to
ibrowse. Bug report by João Lopes.
* Automatically do Chunked-Transfer encoding of request body
when the body is generated by a fun. Patch provided by
Filipe David Manana.
* Depending on input options, ibrowse sometimes included multiple
Content-Length headers. Bug reported by Paul J. Davis
* Deal with webservers which do not provide a Reason-Phrase on the
response Status-Line. Patch provided by Jeroen Koops.
* Fixed http://github.com/cmullaparthi/ibrowse/issues/issue/17
This was reported by Filipe David Manana.
* Fixed http://github.com/cmullaparthi/ibrowse/issues/issue/19
This was reported by Dan Kelley and Filipe David Manana.
* Added ibrowse:stream_close/1 to close the connection
associated with a certain response stream. Patch provided by
* Prevent port number being included in the Host header when port
443 is intended. Bug reported by Andrew Tunnell-Jones
More information about the erlang-questions