[erlang-questions] Re: Shared/Hybrid Heap

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri@REDACTED
Fri Nov 5 21:45:57 CET 2010

Interesting, it is indeed faster, although not as much as I was expecting.

Ulf Wiger has often cited Chameneos as the type of problem to which Erlang
is ill-suited. It's certainly interesting to see that the benchmarks show
Erjang doing better, although I'm uncertain as to whether the shared heap is
the reason or not.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand