[erlang-questions] gb_trees, strange behaviour

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Nov 5 21:44:59 CET 2010

The reason is that orddict is defined to have exactly the same interface as dict. So it has a to_list/1. In dict this actually builds a new list while orddict just returns its list, of course.

Robert