[erlang-questions] Conceptual questions on key-value databases for RDBMs users

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Thu Nov 4 23:11:39 CET 2010

Hi Joe, All
I'm far from being a database expert too, so feel free to correct me ,  but
i believe the assumption of storing simple thing is not a general rule and
should not be associated with SQL. For example, postgresql provides more
complex data types and even user defined ones.

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/adiaa
Follow me on twitter