[erlang-questions] How to use CSS with mochiweb?

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Wed Nov 3 16:17:12 CET 2010

2010/11/3 Pascal Chapier <pascalchapier@REDACTED>

> Do you know where I can get some information on how this is supposed to
> work?

I'm already using both css and javascript with mochiweb, and without
modifications to the web server module: if you place all the files under
priv/www, where you should have the html pages, and then link them in your
html as usual, i.e.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="test.css" />

then mochiweb will serve them as requested; if it doesn't, then I may assume
that there is something wrong in your web server module, but the
autogenerated version works this way...

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED