[erlang-questions] Missing -rpath in odbc

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Jun 21 15:14:24 CEST 2010

Hi!

2010/6/21 Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@REDACTED>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on creating a NetBSD package of R14A and I'm almost ready
> with it, only ODBC is giving me some problems. It seems like
> lib/odbc/src should add "-Wl,-R xxx" to the Makefile flags, without it I
> get a binary which can't find the required library
> (http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2010/06/21/msg005681.html).
>
> But I'm unsure where to put CC_R_FLAG setting so it's in the "right"
> place. Would you guys help me with this? lib/odbc/c_src/Makefile.in looks
> right but the Makefile in the same dir looks nothing like the Makefile.in.

lib/odbc/c_src/Makefile.in  is the corrct makefile to change.
The make file generated from the Makefile.in will then reside
in the platform dependent subdirectory for example in my case it will be
found in  lib/odbc/c_src/i686-pc-linux-gnu.

It would be nice if you could make a git patch for R14A also.

Regards Ingela OTP team - Ericsson AB