Missing -rpath in odbc

Martti Kuparinen martti.kuparinen@REDACTED
Mon Jun 21 12:44:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm working on creating a NetBSD package of R14A and I'm almost ready
with it, only ODBC is giving me some problems. It seems like
lib/odbc/src should add "-Wl,-R xxx" to the Makefile flags, without it I
get a binary which can't find the required library
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2010/06/21/msg005681.html).

But I'm unsure where to put CC_R_FLAG setting so it's in the "right"
place. Would you guys help me with this? lib/odbc/c_src/Makefile.in looks
right but the Makefile in the same dir looks nothing like the Makefile.in.

PS. For those of you who want to see the almost-ready package, please
see http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgsrc-wip/wip/erlang/
I'm going to submit most of those patches (see the patches/ directory)
to be included in the official Erlang repository once I have everything
up and running...

Martti