[erlang-questions] Similarities between web programming and functional programming

Nilanjan Raychaudhuri nraychaudhuri@REDACTED
Wed Jun 16 04:47:20 CEST 2010

Thanks Steve, I read your articles regularly. I think webmachine is an good example of how build web applications in functional language.

Have you looked into http://www.waterken.com/dev/Web/Calculus/ ? I liked the idea of thinking resources in terms of closures.

Thanks
Nilanjan