[erlang-questions] Enhancement proposal to edoc

Dale Harvey <>
Tue Jun 15 12:44:29 CEST 2010

I just wanted to point out http://erldocs.com/ , in the next few
days I will push some changes that make it much easier to build erldocs for
your own project (as well as some fixes), I will also be keeping a version
online that includes some of the more popular open source projects.