[erlang-questions] interesting I/O bottleneck

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Tue Jun 1 17:07:39 CEST 2010

I wonder how much that would help. Unless you have long file names I
don't think it would. It is essentially doing a flattening version of
lists:concat, it could quite easily be optimised to minimize the
append. Do you know if the input file names to the function contain
atoms or are deep?

Robert