[erlang-questions] Re: Volunteers wanted for new project

Michael Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Fri Jul 23 14:08:37 CEST 2010

On 23 July 2010 16:01, Tim Fletcher <mail@REDACTED> wrote:

> According to Google there are 170 global monthly Google searches for
> "java c parser", and < 10 for "erlang c parser" and "prolog c parser".
> Compared to 151,000,000 for "lady gaga".

Puts some perspective on things, doesn't it?

(A bit too much damned perspective for my tastes!)

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.