Volunteers wanted for new project

Tim Fletcher mail@REDACTED
Fri Jul 23 10:01:22 CEST 2010

> Why? I'm aware of C parsers in Java, Prolog, SML, OCaml, and Haskell.

Relatively speaking I don't expect many people to be writing about,
linking to, or searching for Erlang C parser code, that's all.
Searching for "prolog c parser" doesn't produce much either. Searching
for "java c parser" produces reasonable results, but there is more
Java in the world than there is Prolog :)

According to Google there are 170 global monthly Google searches for
"java c parser", and < 10 for "erlang c parser" and "prolog c parser".
Compared to 151,000,000 for "lady gaga".