[erlang-questions] Let's start a project for a (MMO-)Game in Erlang... (inspired by "Erlang: Who uses it for games?")

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Tue Jul 13 02:13:26 CEST 2010

On Jul 12, 2010, at 5:43 AM, Michael Truog wrote:

> I have to say that "Goiter" is initially appealing when continuing the
> bodily ailments theme.

Except for those of us who spell it "goitre", of course.

> "PEMMOX" reminded me of Annie Lennox's name being said quickly, or
> perhaps a cleaning fluid (ignoring the company that makes furnaces,
> http://www.lennox.com/).  However, it is a unique name and an
> interesting name.

Checking an electronic Scrabble dictionary, the only words it
found ending with 'MOX' were 'LUMMOX' and 'FLUMMOX'.
The only word in the on-line OED beginning with "PEMM" is
"pemmican".

This all smells of "Erlang Gaming Online" (:-).