[erlang-questions] Let's start a project for a (MMO-)Game in Erlang... (inspired by "Erlang: Who uses it for games?")

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sun Jul 11 19:43:27 CEST 2010

I have to say that "Goiter" is initially appealing when continuing the
bodily ailments theme.

"PEMMOX" reminded me of Annie Lennox's name being said quickly, or
perhaps a cleaning fluid (ignoring the company that makes furnaces,
http://www.lennox.com/).  However, it is a unique name and an
interesting name.

A fun name that is similar is "MOXIE":
Massively Online eXperience In Erlang

Unfortunately, this old word has been trademarked by a small dental
company in hollywood
(http://tarr.uspto.gov/tarr?regser=serial&entry=+%0985047523&action=Request+Status).
So, "PEMMOX" is probably superior.