How to compiler Erlang for the TILEPro64?

Stefan Marr erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 13:23:58 CET 2010

Hi:

I have tried to compile Erlang (otp_src_R13B03) for the TILEPro64.

I was starting from the following bits of information:
 http://www.erlang.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/4/44766
 http://www.trapexit.org/Cross_compiling

When I tried to execute: ./otp_build env_cross $ERL_TOP/xcomp/erl-xcomp-TileraMDE2.0-tilepro.conf

I got an error asking me to do a
"eval `./otp_build env_cross $ERL_TOP/xcomp/erl-xcomp-TileraMDE2.0-tilepro.conf`" instead, but this command didn't generate any output.

The wiki article on the other hand, asks me to choose a target "TARGET=mips-linux" and I am not sure where to find out the right target.

Would be great, if someone could point me at some documentation, or could give me advice on how to compile Erlang for the Tilera card.

Many thanks and best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr