[erlang-questions] passing an include path to escript

Sergey Samokhin ad.sergey@REDACTED
Fri Jan 22 10:18:57 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:37 PM, zabrane Mikael <zabrane3@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi List !
>
> I'm facing the same issue as "Wojtek" here:
> http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?p=48544&sid=d7fe0c082bbea7b130d30713a2925491
>
> Could someone please,  show us a clean way to add relative paths to our
> ".hrl"files which are outside "lib_dir"?

Does anybody know, are there any plans on allowing "include" to be
used inside escripts?

I'm writing a small library for parsing CLI arguments. I think
specifications looks much simplier to understand,
if they a list of records:

Specs =
[
    #opt{long_name = help,
           short_name = h,
           type = boolean},
    #opt{long_name = version,
           short_name = v,
           type = boolean,
           validator = fun(_Val) -> ok end}
]

than a list of tuples:

Specs =
    [{help, [{short_name, h}, {type, boolean}]},
     {version, [{short_name, v}, {type, boolean}, {validator,
fun(_Val) -> ok end}]]

Currently the only way to specify which options to get is by using
list of tuples.

--
Sergey