[erlang-questions] file:open with O_EXCL mode

Dmitry Belayev rumata-estor@REDACTED
Wed Jan 20 14:53:04 CET 2010

Yes, I know about directories. But I have to create new files in one
directory without any subdirectories.

I've looked through mailing list archive and found out that people meet
this problem once a year since 2004 year.
And nothing changed since then.