[erlang-questions] remote message send latencies on low-latency 10Gb/s hardware

Hynek Vychodil hynek@REDACTED
Tue Jan 19 10:45:39 CET 2010

I have measured 50-60us (yes, it is microseconds) ping-pong on
absolutely ordinary 1GB switch and absolutely ordinary endpoints (low
level laptop and 7 years old desktop). It was probably working in
100MB mode ;-)

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill
your boss.  Be a data hero!
Try GoodData now for free: www.gooddata.com